i want to work with the audio stream of an incoming call in python.
There was a blog post from Joshua Colp called “broadcasting asterisk conferences”.
Unfortunately the blog post is not available anymore.
I tested the connection on the port where the stream should be send with telnet (inside and outside of the firewall) and the port is open and recieves data.
But I am not getting any connection from asterisk when it is streaming the audio.
exten = 8000,1,Answer()
same = n, Dial(UnicastRTP/127.0.0.1:6868)
same = n,Hangup()
Here the CLI Output:
– Executing [8000@from-internal:1] Answer(“PJSIP/6001-00000012”, “”) in new stack
> 0x7f3bcc06cb20 – Strict RTP learning after remote address set to: “My Public IP”:64866
> 0x7f3bcc06cb20 – Strict RTP switching to RTP target address “My Public IP”:64866 as source
– Executing [8000@from-internal:2] Dial(“PJSIP/6001-00000012”, “UnicastRTP/127.0.0.1:6868”) in new stack
> 0x7f3c8c000e90 – Strict RTP learning after remote address set to: 127.0.0.1:6868
– Called UnicastRTP/127.0.0.1:6868
– UnicastRTP/127.0.0.1:6868-0x7f3c8c094e50 answered PJSIP/6001-00000012
– Channel UnicastRTP/127.0.0.1:6868-0x7f3c8c094e50 joined ‘simple_bridge’ basic-bridge <099f356c-0a6c-48e0-8b43-74cca19de309>
– Channel PJSIP/6001-00000012 joined ‘simple_bridge’ basic-bridge <099f356c-0a6c-48e0-8b43-74cca19de309>
I would be most grateful if anybody can give me here a hint on how to solve my problem.