No sound after accept call

I have installed the Asterisk on linux and configure the files. I am using Zoiper software to make call and listen.

I am able to make call and sound appear of ring also. but when i accept the call then No sound after accept the call.

So what could be problem in this “No sound after accept the call”

SIP with directmedia/canreinvite, but no direct route.

No or one-way audio is a very generic symptom. You need to provide a lot more information. Certainly detailed configurations, and probably protocol traces.

These are my settings in SIP.conf

[1001]
type=friend
callerid=user_one
secret=1001
host=dynamic
canreinvite=no
dtmfmode=rfc2833
mailbox=1001
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
transport=udp

[1002]
type=friend
callerid=user_two
secret=1002
host=dynamic
canreinvite=no
dtmfmode=rfc2833
mailbox=1002
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
transport=udp

iax.conf

[1001]
username=1001
secret=1001
type=friend
host=dynamic
callerid=user_one

[1002]
username=1002
secret=1002
type=friend
host=dynamic
callerid=user_two

Anything more information please tell me. If you find answer from this please reply me.

canreinvite is a depecated name. If you have a current version, you should be using directmedia. However, I think the default is still no. There are other very common poor choices, but they would not affect the audio.

Are you uising IAX or SIP? I don’t use IAX, but I think it uses the same socket for signalling and media, so you would not expect selective loss of media.

For SIP, can you pleas supply the contents of the INVITE, 200 OK and ACK packets for both sides (sip set debug on). Also, please confirm that your firewall is not blocking the port range used for RTP for any of the parties.

I am using SIP currenly to make a call.

How can I check firewall is not blocking the port range used for RTP for any of the parties.

Please reply me

Thanks