I’ve been using Asterisk as part of the PBXIAF setup now for about 2 years and its been awesome. Earlier last year I upgraded my install from 1.8 to 10.5 and it went as smooth as can be. Yesterday I decided to upgrade from 10.5 to 11.1.2 mainly because it is now the next LTS version of Asterisk. Everything with my setup works as expected except for my softphone at work. At work I’m using Linphone on my Ubuntu machine and it connects to my asterisk server at home with no issues however whenever I attempt to make a call the call connects but no audio is being delivered back to my client. All of my phones in my house work just fine. To rule out if it was something with my setup at work I rolled back to a snapshot of 10.5 and everything worked just fine on the 10.5. When I did my upgrade to 11 I followed the same process as I did with the 10.5 and built locally from source so I cannot figure out what is going on here. Nothing is standing out to me in the logs or the debug.
My setup is a CentOS 6.2 VM 32Bit running on ESXi 4.1
I have firewall rules in place to allow my work computer to remotely connect to my Asterisk server at home
YATE for GVoice (although I’ve heard that in version 11 GVoice support has improved so might move back)
Let me know what else I can provide to you. Thank you.