News Forum issues

I just opened my browser and i’m logged on the forum as kennedy4260.

I will logout but someone should take a look at this problem.

My real nick is : dimitripietro.

PS : Sorry for the real kennedy4260, i didn’t want to use this nickname.

You were logged in before as “dimitripietro”, opened your browser and you were logged in as “kennedy4260”?

On the old forum, I was using Dimitripietro. I just opened the forum yesterday and I saw the new skin and I was logged as Kennedy. This as probably something to do with cookies.

I just realised that every post I did in the past (old forum) now appear under the name of kennedy4260.

What can I do to correct this ?

My login is doing the same thing, just with different names. I had to click logout and then manually log back in to get my login correct.

[quote=“Dimitripietro”]On the old forum, I was using Dimitripietro. I just opened the forum yesterday and I saw the new skin and I was logged as Kennedy. This as probably something to do with cookies.

I just realised that every post I did in the past (old forum) now appear under the name of kennedy4260.

What can I do to correct this ?[/quote]

We will look into resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Matt Brooks
Digium, Inc.

That’s what I did but all my old post are now tagged as Kennedy. You should verify your old post.

mbrooks

Thx for you concern.

Hopefully this problem is fixed. We re-synced the database last night, hopefully with the correct information.

Thanks,
-Matt B.