Need help please!

Hi
when I tried to make a call with a number generate by asterisk2billing, it doesn’t work. I got this :
[color=green]*CLI> dial 6710558938
*CLI> – Executing Dial(“OSS/dsp”, “IAX2/”) in new stack
Apr 27 12:40:26 WARNING[6032]: chan_iax2.c:7869 iax2_request: No peer given
Apr 27 12:40:26 NOTICE[6032]: app_dial.c:1011 dial_exec_full: Unable to create channel of type ‘IAX2’ (cause 0 - Unknown)
== Everyone is busy/congested at this time (1:0/0/1)
Use EXIT or QUIT to exit the asterisk console
*CLI> Apr 27 12:40:36 WARNING[6032]: pbx.c:2403 __ast_pbx_run: Timeout, but no rule ‘t’ in context 'local’
Apr 27 12:40:36 ERROR[6032]: cdr_addon_mysql.c:226 mysql_log: mysql_cdr: Failed to insert into da << Hangup on console >> lumn ‘calldate’ in ‘field list’[/color]

I don’t undestand why because this customer is registry ! In the file extensions.conf , I have this line:
[color=green]exten => _X.,1,Dial(IAX2/${CALLERID})[/color]

but with others numbers It works!
Any ideas ?
Thanks Aicha

see the [b]IAX2/[/b] part, with nothing after the /?  that means that the CALLERID variable either isn't set or isn't getting parsed.  that's the problem.  i'm not familiar with asterisk2billing, so i don't think i can comment further on that.

can you give me an overview of how it works?

see the IAX2/ part, with nothing after the /? that means that the CALLERID variable either isn’t set or isn’t getting parsed. that’s the problem. i’m not familiar with asterisk2billing, so i don’t think i can comment further on that.

can you give me an overview of how it works?

hi
when it works, i got this!
[color=green]
*CLI> dial 11111
– Executing Dial(“OSS/dsp”, “IAX2/issam”) in new stack
– Called issam
Use EXIT or QUIT to exit the asterisk console
– Call accepted by 192.168.1.231 (format gsm)
– Format for call is gsm
– IAX2/issam-2 is ringing
== Console is full duplex
– IAX2/issam-2 answered OSS/dsp
<< Console call has been answered >>
– Hungup ‘IAX2/issam-2’[/color]

but the user issam is a softphone user that I registry
me I want to call a number that is generate by asterisk2billing!

Thanks Aicha