I am trying to allow users to zero out to an operator which is an outside number. I am getting a SIP 408 back…It seems to dial the extension, but when the other side answers, it drops the call. I can hear the first part of the person on the other side. Below is the console messages:
– Executing Dial(“SIP/xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx-09f9bd30”, “SIPfirstname.lastname@example.org|99|r”) in new stack
– Called email@example.com
– SIP/xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx-b57c is making progress passing it to SIP/xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx-09f9bd30
– SIP/xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx-b57c answered SIP/xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx-09f9bd30
– Attempting native bridge of SIP/xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx-09f9bd30 and SIP/xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx-b57c
– Got SIP response 408 “Request Timeout” back from xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
My extension.conf has the following entry?
exten => 0,1,Wait(1)
exten => 0,2,BackGround(pls-wait-connect-call)
exten => 0,3,Dial(SIPfirstname.lastname@example.org,99,r)
exten => 0,4,Hangup
Any Help would be appreciated. As a side note, my supplier is seeing the call and see it release.