My Asterisk Looks as STOPPED ! I need a little help

Hi, I am really new in Asterisk, and I was installing a TDM400 Card, and everything was okey, but doing I don’t know what, my Asterisk has stopped.
When I want to get into some choices or menu, it told me that I have to look to /var/run/asterisk/asterisk.ctl if that file exist.

It is there, but it appear in purpure color, and with this property
srwxr-xr-x asterisk.ctl

And in the menu, SISTEM MAINT at the web, it shows me that ASTERISK is STOPPED…

Please help me

[quote=“RamonBatista”]Hi, I am really new in Asterisk, and I was installing a TDM400 Card, and everything was okey, but doing I don’t know what, my Asterisk has stopped.
When I want to get into some choices or menu, it told me that I have to look to /var/run/asterisk/asterisk.ctl if that file exist.

It is there, but it appear in purpure color, and with this property
srwxr-xr-x asterisk.ctl

And in the menu, SISTEM MAINT at the web, it shows me that ASTERISK is STOPPED…

Please help me[/quote]

Dear,

Can you give me full log files after you execute asterisk service.
And what system you are using , Trixbbox?

May i know where your from?

Regards
VictorWoon
www.asterisk.com.my
+60123272038

Have you tried just rebooting the system? If so and asterisk still isnt running what happens when you try to start it up? If you get the same message try deleting the file, reboot again. If still not running post any logs or error messages.

[b]Hello,
Please check the asterisk service running or not.And also check myql service is running or not.Restart bith services and go to asterisk -r or asterisk -vvvvr then form here use teh command restart now.Hope this will help you.and also check the permissions too.

Thanks
kgs_namboothiri@yahoo.co.in[/b]