Monitor

Hi,

Is there any method when using monitor application for recording the call and the call is transferred to the another extension ,
after transfer the recording should stop.
What happens is the recording start with the first extension and then carries on which transferred extension for recording.
Here the call is entering to the queue and when picked up the call is transferred to the other extension,here after transfer the call should stop monitor.
Is it possible to do it by StopMonitor ?
Is there any way to stop the recording after transfer?

Any suggestions !

Regards
Sam

Why not make the first priority for the extension that’s dialed be a StopMonitor action?

How about when the the calls from the monitor queues is transferred to another IVR, how dialplan should be?

Should it be:

exten =>1,1,Stopmonitor()
exten =>1,2,Playback(ivr)

Something like that, yes.

I tried using what you said, with the stopmonitor its not stoping the monitor (recording).
It goes on till the the transferred exten is hangup.I guess it should stop before transfer

Regds
Sam

i tried this
[applicationmap]
test => *5,caller,stopmonitor()

but *5 donot gets executes … any method to know how to stop monitor initiated .

Regds
Sam

by the application map i made a test feature ,
[applicationmap]
test1 => *5,caller,stopmixmonitor()
so while executing it hangsup the queue ,

== Begin MixMonitor Recording SIP/novanet.net-b01e00c0
– Feature Found: test1 exten: test1
== Spawn extension (main-11112, 1, 11) exited non-zero on ‘SIP/novanet.net-b01e00c0’

Any particular reason it hangsup the queue ?

Regds
Sam

For some one who may require,

i was able to stop by creating a macro and then calling it through features.conf

[macro-stopmonitor]
exten => s,1,NoOp
exten => s,2,StopMixMonitor({MONITOR_FILENAME})
exten => s,3,Playback(recorded)

I am still hunting for automatic process instead of doing it manually, like
when someone dials blind transfer the stopmixmonitor should get executed along with it.

Regds
Sam