Monitor a trunk in a BLF phone

Hi,
I’m using * 1.2.6 and I have one 9133i AASTRA phone and one GXP-2000.
In both phones I’m able to see the status of my extensions through the Hint and the BLF service of both phones.
Now, I’d like to see the status of my two FXO lines (in a SPA-3000)
Is this possible?
Anyone can give an idea on how to do it?
Thanks

Hi amigliora,

Chuck something like this into your extensions conf in the same context as your handsets

[handsetcontext]
…otherextensions…
exten => line1,Hint,SIP/FXO1
exten => line1,1,Dial(SIP/FXO1)

You’ll need to have the SPA-3000 registering itself so add something like the following to sip.conf

[FXO1]
…othersipstuff…
subscribecontext=handsetcontext

You don’t need to use ‘line1’ to dial anything it exists just for the registering of the blf.

This also works for monitoring TDM lines just replace SIP/FXO1 with ZAP/1 or whatever.

Chris

Can this work with Sangoma or Digium FXO cards?

Chris,
Thanks I will check more deeper.

I did the changes and I can see the state of my trunks in the CLI using the subscribe command.
This is a big step for me, thanks again.

I also try to check in one AAstra 9133i but the light associated to this trunk is not following its status like the extensions.
I can take the line pushing the button but the led still off.

I will check with a GXP-2000 phone to see if it works.

If you have an idea about why is not working in the Aastra phone I’ll appreciate.

Regards

OK!!!
Now is working, I can’t beleive it
More over it looks like an Key system, I can push the button in my Aastra and take the line and dial this is awesome!! and the led is blinking not solid but is not an issue, in the SIP trunks it shows the led solid.
Here is what I did.
I’m using trixbox, so I use the context :
[from-internal-custom]
…otherextensions…
exten => FXO1,1,Dial(SIP/FXO1)
exten => FXO1,hint,SIP/FXO1

In the sip_custom.conf
[FXO1]
…othersipstuff…
subscribecontext=from-internal-custom

Cool,

All my installs are using Aastra 9133i so this would be a VERY useful feature for me to sell people on if they are used to key systems if it can work with FXO ports on Zap cards. Can it?

Can this work on SIP and/or IAX trunks as well? Just wondering.

One issue I’m still having is, I can check the status of my FXOs whem I’m dialing out, I can not see the status when I have incoming calls.

Any thougths about it?

Sorry mustardman but I can not answer that question.
I’m having all my analog lines with SPA-3000, but I guess it should work with zap and iax too.

I can not see the status on incoming calls in my FOP.

Mustardman, I use it to monitor two FXO ports on a TDM400 series card.

Amigliora, try using ‘sip show subscriptions’ and see if it updates the status to ‘ringing’ when there’s an incoming call.

Hey, This is exactly what I need! I’ve got the parts in my extentions right because I can press the button and connect the the corrisponding TDM400 FXO port. But I can’t get the status. i.e, no lights. Can you give some more details on your configfile contents relevent to the TDM400.

Thanks!

HI.

i have a gxp2000 with lastest beta firmware and trixbox 1.2, i have 2 Wildcards X100F for my 2 zap channels (trunks), i see abobe sugenstions but i can?t monitor my zap trunks in line 1, line 2 led-buttons, is posible make this with my wildcards and gxp2000, someone can make it with wildards? please helpme

Pd. my extensions are good monitored using BLF multipurpuse led-buttons

HI.

i have a gxp2000 with lastest beta firmware and trixbox 1.2, i have 2 Wildcards X100F for my 2 zap channels (trunks), i see abobe sugenstions but i can?t monitor my zap trunks in line 1, line 2 led-buttons, is posible make this with my wildcards and gxp2000, someone can make it with wildards? please helpme

Pd. my extensions are good monitored using BLF multipurpuse led-buttons

[b]HI.

Pd. my extensions are good monitored using BLF multipurpuse led-buttons[/b]

[b]HI.

[b]HI.