Looking for someone who can make me an extensions.conf

Hey guys,

My friend and me are opening a company and we´re going to open a support hotline with Asterisk, but i don´t understand the principal in the dial plan (extensions.conf). Can anyone write a dial plan for me?

It shall looks like this:
If you call the hotline, a voice says: “Welcome to the HotLine of Next Generation Informatic Index! If you would like to talk to the support, please choose the 1! If you´ve got any problems with a NGIX product, please choose the 2! If you´ve got an Idea for NGIX product, please choose the 3! And if you would like to talk to the company management, please press the 4!”

If the caller press the 1, a voice says: “You will be forwarded to the NGIX Support!” and the caller is forwarded to the SIP Phone “Support”.

If the caller press the 2, a voice says: “You will be forwarded to the ProblemArea!” and the caller is forwarded to the SIP Phone “Problems”.

If the caller press the 3, a voice says: “You will be forwarded to the NGIX Idea center!” and the caller is forwarded to the SIP Phone “Ideas”.

If the caller press the 4, a voice says: “You will be forwarded to the NGIX Management!” and the caller is forwarded to the SIP Phone “Management”.

Thank you for helping me!!!

It is a simple IVR… Modify this one to your needs

[ivr]
exten=>s,1,Set(GLOBAL(LOOPCOUNT)=1)
same=>n,verbose(value of ${LOOPCOUNT})
same=>n,Set(GLOBAL(var1)=18007142323)

same=>n,Answer()
same=>n,Background(/var/lib/asterisk/sounds/custom/6)
same=>n,Waitexten(2)

exten =>i,1,Set(CALLERID(num)=${var1})
exten=>i,2,Dial(SIP/${invalid},15)
same=>n,Hangup()

exten =>1,1,Set(CALLERID(num)=${var1})
exten=>1,2,Dial(SIP/${advnumber},15)
same>n,Hangup()

exten =>2,1,Set(CALLERID(num)=${var1})
exten=>2,2,Dial(SIP/${advnumber2},15)
same>n,Hangup()

exten =>3,1,Set(CALLERID(num)=${var1})
exten=>3,2,Dial(SIP/${advnumber3},15)
same>n,Hangup()

exten=>t,1,NoOp()
same=>n,Set(LOOPCOUNT=$[${LOOPCOUNT} + 1])
same=>n,verbose(value of ${LOOPCOUNT})
same=>n,GotoIf($[${LOOPCOUNT} > 2]?hangup,1,1)
same=>n,Goto(ivr,s,1)

[hangup]
exten=>1,Hangup()