Just installed Asterisk

I had just installed Asterisk on computer1 and I give him an IP address (10.10.10.3).

I open IE on computer2 (10.10.10.12) and type adrress 10.10.10.3 in adrress bar.

Asterisk is asking for username and password … what username and password do I need for accessing Asterisk features ?

Is there any GUI for all Asterisk features … like in Cisco Call Manager?

Thank you very muck for your help!

if you installed asterisk@home then you have amp the asterisk managment portal in which you can configure several asterisk options otherwise you have just seen the access to webvoicemail. Asterisk is best configured through its many flat files. They arent that hard to learnyou can go look at them in /etc/asterisk.

Hope this helps
Mog

[quote=“mogorman”]if you installed asterisk@home then you have amp the asterisk managment portal in which you can configure several asterisk options otherwise you have just seen the access to webvoicemail. Asterisk is best configured through its many flat files. They arent that hard to learnyou can go look at them in /etc/asterisk.

Hope this helps
Mog[/quote]

You probably didn’t understand me.
When I open web page 10.10.10.3/crm I get SugarCRM web page and I need some usrename and password to access to that web page.
What username and password?
What is the username and password for accessing MySql database on Asterisk?

Thank you.

you didnt listen to me, firstoff you are running asterisk@home i am assuming i imagine that their default pass and user is root/asterisk or asterisk/asterisk but you can probably find this information in the asterisk@home wiki, this is not an issue relating to asterisk