I am trying to achieve 3-way conference call taking hint from wiki link
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+n-way+call+HOWTO but it seems that the new bridge infrastructure does not support such a way.
Can anyone help me out to establish a N-way conference initiated by callee?
Let me explain the expected behavior:
Customer - Caller Party
Agent - Users logged in to Queue.
- Customer call the server and gets added to Queue
- Agent-1 gets unpaused
- Queue dials the call to Agent-1
- Agent-1 answers the call
- Agent-1 punches *0.
- Server redirects Customer to Conference room R1.
- After Customer is redirected, server waits for input from Agent-1.
- After receiving the input, server dials out the extension (Assume its Agent-2).
- Agent-2 answers the call.
- Agent-1 punches ** and both (Agent-1 and Agent-2) are redirected to Conference room R1.