How to add two announcements to the queue?

There is a phrase that all the operators are busy, I need to add one more phrase that all the operators in the queue are busy.
In total, there should be two announcements that the operators are busy.

how to do it?

Add a recording, to /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/<language>, preferably recorded by the same voice artist.

However, I’m not completely clear what you are trying to do. If you want a slightly different wording, you can either record over the existing file, or if it only applies to a particular queue, change queues.conf to point to your new recording, for that queue.

You misunderstood me

I need to play two different audio files in the queue one after the other.

i tried like this, but it naturally didn’t work

[Ultdami]
strategy = ringall
periodic-announce = /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/Ultdami/527899
periodic-announce = /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/Ultdami/507865

It will definitely work if you create a composite recording.

In most places with sound files, you can separate them by &'s, but I’d have to check in more detail to see if that works for queues.

On further research, I don’t think & will work, so you will need to put the two announcements together offline.

Assuming that you are looking to combine two audios, then your best option is to follow David’s suggestion.

However, you may also want to look into this option if it is relevant:

[9000]
periodic-announce-frequency=90,180
periodic-announce=QueueGreet1,QueueGreet2

thanks for answers

i did so

[Ultdami]
strategy = ringall
joinempty = paused,invalid,unavailable,penalty,invalid,unknown
ringinuse=no
defaultrule=Ultdami_RULES
periodic-announce = /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/Ultdami/507865,/var/lib/asterisk/sounds/Ultdami/527899
periodic-announce-frequency =1
announce-frequency = 0
timeout =30
retry = 1;

member => SIP/100,0

this solution plays the first sound file first, then calls the operator for 30 seconds and then plays the second sound file.

those. does not play two files in a row

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.