How do i call multiple numbers using agi script

Hello Everyone,

how do i call multiple numbers using agi scripts/function

Actually what i looking for is,
If the first number is busy or not answering till timeout then it has to dial to second number.
If the first number Answers then it should not try to second number.

Kindly suggest how do i achieve this using agi script .

I tried in loop, but its not working, it is dialing to all numbers at almost same time.

Thanks!!
Ajai

ANY SUGGESTION OR HELP??

This is the wrong forum for support (“how do I”) questions.

Why use AGI?

For a simple dialplan, you simply use consecutive Dial application calls (although, ideally, you try and stop when you hit some sort of busy everywhere response.

[quote=“david55”]This is the wrong forum for support (“how do I”) questions.

Why use AGI?

For a simple dialplan, you simply use consecutive Dial application calls (although, ideally, you try and stop when you hit some sort of busy everywhere response.[/quote]

Thanks for reply!
I will take care of “how do I” going forward.

Actually, I have created an IVR in which i am making phone call, It plays using phpagi script, so i require in AGI
phpagi code for dialing
$status=$agi->exec(‘RetryDial’,“please-wait,5,$retry,DAHDI/g1/0$number,30”);

i tried in for loop but , $agi->exec(‘RetryDial’) its not wating for response, immidiately it is executing next step in loop.

how can i use consecutive Dial application calls in my scripts, kindly suggest!!

thanks!

Hi,

Can any one help me on,
How can i make a dial plan which dials to a multiple numbers.
If first number is busy, it should dial to a second number. And if first number gets connected then it should not dial to other numbers.

basically if call is busy, try another number (please suggest how to create a dial plan for same )

I thought you wanted to do this with AGI, not a dialplan! For a dialplan, simply put the Dial application calls on consecutive priorities.

Hello Ajai,

Are you resolved your problem? i want to do the same if you can help me please

thank you