Help with A@H and SIP & IAX2 and Outbound Voice

Hello All,

I setup an A@H v2.5 box and got a Grandstream GXP2000 a few weeks back to see if the company I work for might not be able to save some money by going VoIP. I got IAX2 up with my provider after a bit of work and I thought I was golden but wait, the outbound sound had pops and pauses in it. I wrote the provider and they said “1.2.1-1.2.4 have audio isussue…we here at teliax suggest downgrading to 1.2.0-rc2. when and if you can . unless a major patch has come out to fix curent issues…”. Has anyone heard of this??? After that I decided to first try out SIP at the behest of a few people saying it works better for them. I can not get SIP to work right, below is from the CLI when I attempt an outbound call.

– Called teliax/573xxxxxxx
– Got SIP response 503 “Service Unavailable” back from 208.139.204.245
– SIP/teliax-7b81 is circuit-busy
== Everyone is busy/congested at this time (1:0/1/0)

The calls hit the call log at Teliax with a duration of 0 of course.

Inbound calls ring, I can answer and hear the other party but it takes at least 10 seconds for my outbound voice to “kick in” and if I stop talking it will take that long for it to kick in again.

Going back to IAX2 I tried GSM and ULaw and no change in voice quality. I also brought the server home with me to see if it was our office Inet or router and as you might have guessed, no change.

Next up I guess I will try Teliax’s suggestion and have downloaded A@H 2.0 to install…

Any thoughts or suggestions???

Thank you all very much for your time and help.

Dave

IAX2 Config

disallow=all
allow=gsm
auth=md5
context=from-pstn
forcejitterbuffer=yes
host=voip-co2.teliax.com
jitterbuffer=yes
maxjitterbuffer=800
maxjitterinterps=20
nat=yes