Help, sort of a NAT issue

Hi All,

I’ve had a search for the answer but can’t seem to right way to word my search, so hopefully someone on here will point me the right direction.

I have an account setup at draytel.org, I’ve added an incoming PSTN service. If I setup a phone on my network with the account details I can use the account to dial and receive PSTN calls. However when I setup the account on the Asterisk server I can dial out via PSTN but can not dial in via PSTN.

So I’m halfway to getting it working but just a little pointer to complete the job. Checking some of the debug display’s I can see that for some reason Asterisk is sending the wrong IP, so it’s as if a NAT rule has cone wrong.

The server is behind a firewall which is nating a public address in bound and out bound, all of the IP Phones are on my private network address range. The SIP.CONF file has the externip option configured. I’m running with version 1.4.13 for now but will look to upgrade shortly once I have the problem resolved.

If any one can help I would be most greatful.

Cheers

Max

Do you have localnat set as well as the ports are being forwarded from the router ?

My bad, found another peering config. Once removed all work fine once again.

Must remember to print out my configs and read them in the future.