Gizmo bought out by google voice

I’ve just been put in charge or our asterisk system and have just been notified that our current SIP provider (Gizmo) for our PBX has been bought out by google voice and will no longer be providing SIP support. I’ve looked up our current number that we have for gizmo and have seen a couple entries in our sip.conf and extension.conf file. I am just trying to figure out as a whole what all this will affect and see if I can’t prevent any disruptions in or services.

I know that we have some offsite users that connect to our network through VPN and connect to our PBX and use x-lite as a software phone.

This is the main place I’ve seen the configuration for the gizmo in my sip.conf file. For the extensions down below (we have more but figured I’d only show one for now), we have 2 lines setup for inhouse use( 11xxx and 12xxx), and setup the 3rd line for the sip phone (13xxx). Any help or guidance would be much apprectiated.

Sip.conf

[general]
context=default
srvlookup=yes
bindport=5060
bindaddr=0.0.0.0
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw
allow=gsm
DTMFmode=rfc2833
videosupport=yes

register => 17XXXXXXXXX:jXXXXXXX@proxy01.sipphone.com

[proxy01.sipphone.com]
type=friend
context=incoming_gizmo
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=ilbc
host=proxy01.sipphone.com
fromdomain=proxy01.sipphone.com
insecure=very
secret=jXXXXXXX
username=17XXXXXXXXX
fromuser=17XXXXXXXXX
dtmfmod=rfc2833
canreinvite=no
qualify=no
silencedetecthangup=20

[11200]
type=friend
secret=1234
qualify=yes
nat=no
host=dynamic
canreinvite=no
context=internal
[12200]
type=friend
secret=1234
qualify=yes
nat=no
host=dynamic
canreinvite=no
context=internal
[13200]
type=friend
secret=1234
qualify=yes
nat=no
host=dynamic
canreinvite=no
context=internal

good day nathar, unfortunately we have the same problem with regards to gizmo. Can somebody help us this on how to solve our problem?In my case i can no longer call our trunk line i have an error like these
Apr 5 18:41:51 NOTICE[2314]: chan_sip.c:5490 sip_reg_timeout: – Registration for 'xxxxxxxxxxxxx@proxy01.sipphone.com’ timed out, trying again (Attempt #140). i only found out that Gizmo5 will no longer be providing service starting on April 3rd, 2011.
please help us on these problem on how to go other solution.
thanks