I am currently facing an issue on AGI with perl. Here, whenever the AGI script auto_call.pl is run, in the console the asterisk shows the message given below:
– Attempting call on SIP/1001 for s@ivr-asterisk:1 (Retry 1)
> Channel SIP/1001-081a88b0 was answered.
– Executing Answer(“SIP/1001-081a88b0”, “”) in new stack
– Executing AGI(“SIP/1001-081a88b0”, “auto_call.pl|s”) in new stack
– Launched AGI Script /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/auto_call.pl
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.8/Asterisk/AGI.pm line 1049.
– AGI Script auto_call.pl completed, returning 0
– Executing Hangup(“SIP/1001-081a88b0”, “”) in new stack[/quote]
The script auto_call.pl script is given below:
Please go through and do suggest some tips/ideas. Thanks in advance.