End Call without need to hangup on the phone?

hey guys,

i have intercom which opens the door of you send him dtmf 00*

so i set a button for the secretry too open door
that will dial *00

on asterisk side: exten => 00,1,Dial(“SIP/6”,25,D(00)S(1))

it works, the problem she needs to lift the handset and closeit for the call to end (other wise you hear beep, beep, beep, beep)

my question is simple, if i toggle dnd for instance, the call ends after the hear(which out need to habdup)

how do i do that also with my macro? thanks

There is a dial option for the total length of the call.

where?

i cant find at voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+cmd+Dial

also i think the problem that the calls on on astrisk side so the phone the the call was disconnected, then u get the beep beep beep… after disconnected call sound

L(x[:y][:z]): Limit the call to ‘x’ ms, warning when ‘y’ ms are left, repeated every ‘z’ ms) Only ‘x’ is required, ‘y’ and ‘z’ are optional. Numbers must be integers- beware of AGI scripts that may return long integers in scientific notation (esp PHP 5.2.5&6) The following special variables are optional for limit calls: (pasted from app_dial.c)

LIMIT_PLAYAUDIO_CALLER - yes|no (default yes) - Play sounds to the caller.
LIMIT_PLAYAUDIO_CALLEE - yes|no - Play sounds to the callee.
LIMIT_TIMEOUT_FILE - File to play when time is up.
LIMIT_CONNECT_FILE - File to play when call begins.
LIMIT_WARNING_FILE - File to play as warning if 'y' is defined. If LIMIT_WARNING_FILE is not defined, then the default behaviour is to announce ("You have [XX minutes] YY seconds").

hi

I used now the L option.

i get the same result.
it ends the call but i hear beep beep on the phone

Sounds like an issue with the phone.

No.
What i am trying to achive is like when you dial *79
You hear the messages "Do not desturib deactivted"
Then the session ends after 3sec, you hear nothing. (no hangup Sound)

If i use Hangup Command, it close the session but then you hear the common sound of the ta ta ta ta when someone closed the line.

this sound i want to avoid.
you understand?

That sound isn’t coming from Asterisk (although I’m making some guesses as you haven’t provided adequate logging and complete configurations).

I know it not, I think it should somthing with hangup, if i set some right cause the phone will give me different sound.

It is just possible that your dialplan leaves the call appearing unanswered, and giving an explicit normal clearing cause would help. However it may just be the phone reminding you to hangup. One would need to see the full dialplan and log to see if you were getting non-normal clearing.

Another approach to sending the DTMF would be to use G on Dial and an explicit PlayDTMF.

you were very correct!, i didnt use answer cmd.

thank you very much!

one last thing, is it possible to eliminate the sound on execute of dial cmd?
like sending dial to background, i dont want to hear the beep, and want to my my own sound.