viriato*CLI> queue show ccenter_cp
ccenter_cp has 0 calls (max 1) in ‘ringall’ strategy (0s holdtime, 0s talktime), W:0, C:0, A:7, SL:0.0% within 0s
Members:
SIP/24061 (ringinuse enabled) (dynamic) (Invalid) has taken no calls yet
Agent/24061 (ringinuse enabled) (Invalid) has taken no calls yet
SIP/61169 (ringinuse enabled) (Not in use) has taken no calls yet
Even 13.38.3 is only 11 days from final end of life and has been only receiving security fixes for almost a year. 13.10.0 will have many known, bugs, although people probably won’t remember which those are.
No. I’m saying that no-one is realistically going to be able to answer the question for such an old version as they simply won’t remember what has changed. Also, if it is supposed to support your usage, but doesn’t, no Asterisk version 13.x will get fixed to do so.
Also, you haven’t provided the expected result, or explained how an agent channel was added, so I stopped looking at that point when you originally asked this. I’ve no idea what 24061 represents.
But how does it relate to your scenario, and what about the agent channel with the same name?
Not relevant to your problem: directrtpsetup has never been supported and you use it at your own risk. username should be defaultuser and probably doesn’t do you you think it does. type should be peer unless there are very specific reasons to the contrary. canreinvite is the old name for directmedia. Setting it differently from an explicit directmedia makes no sense at all (I think the physically last one will take precedence).
I simply want any extension that appears in the sip.conf, can, by dialing the code 901 or 902, can enter or leave the members of this queue, respectively… in a dynamic way…