Disable shown number on incoming calls

We are having problems with some incoming calls on different numbers. We are using an EUROISDN 30 line with 20 numbers.

The main number is ending with 1888. We have some extensions on different numbers but always, the number showed on the calling telephone is changed to the main number 1888 as soon as sound is going to the caller.

For example the follwing extension:

exten => _1880,1,Wait(5)
exten => _1880,n,Background(play_music)
exten => _1880,n,Wait(50)

During the first WAIT() statement, the number 1880 is showed on my ISDN phone. As soon as the Background kicks in, the number showed on my phone is 1888 (main number). This is not something we want.

Can we somehow stop this behaviour? I’ve tried a lot with CallerID etc. with no luck so far.

Thx

Found one problem in the zapata.conf which disabled the Set(CallerID) for outgoing calls. We now can set the CallerID for outging calls, however, the number is still changed to the base number for incoming calls (instead of the called number 1880 callers will see the base number 1888 as soon as the incoming line is answered).

Upgraded everything to the newest versions with no luck. Nobody seen this problem before?

we use the following settings in zapata.conf, and our callerID strings come through in full (and we are using robbed-bit T1s, which use ANIDNIS*, so we route calls based on a four digit number as well.

<snip>
hidecallerid=yes    ; this hides outbound callerID - doesn't affect inbound
usecallerid=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes  
</snip>

this is what works for us, anyways…

hidecallerid is for outgoing calls. We don’t want that to no, we can set our CallerID for outgoing calls. However, on incoming calls, the number shown on the display of the client is changed to the base number when the call is answered (and doesn’t stick to the number called).

This is our zapata.conf (partial):

context=default
language=us
pridialplan=unknown
prilocaldialplan=unkown
usecallerid=yes
callerid=asreceived
hidecallerid=no
restrictid=no
callwaiting=yes
usecallingpres=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
cancallforward=yes
callreturn=yes
echocancel=yes
rxgain=0.0
txgain=0.0
immediate=no
switchtype=euroisdn
useincomingcalleridonzaptransfer=yes

i know what hidecallerid does - did you not see the comment?

comment out the ‘callerid=asreceived’, see if that takes care of it. reading the docs on that variable, it doesn’t appear so, but like i said, our setup is similar to yours and works fine without that flag even set.

No changes. When calling the non-base number, on Answering the line, the base number is shown on my ISDN phone.