DISABLE CHANNEL - Digium Wildcard TE110P T1/E1 Card

Hi, I have a problem with a channel in my Digium Wildcard TE110P T1/E1 Card. It’s possible disable just this channel?

Thanks!

It depends on what’s on the other end.

Thank you malcolmd! I have to deal with my carrier?

If you’ve a PRI circuit, for example, to a carrier, you’re not going to be able to just drop a channel in the middle of the span. If the telco tries to put a call on it, that’d be a bad thing.

If you were just dealing with robbed bit to a channel bank or something, dropping a channel would be easier.

What exactly do you mean by saying that you have a problem with a specific channel? Also which channel is? Explain in general what is the problem with your e1 card.

All outbound call in Chan 1 is interrupted. The log file is showing this:

“ERROR[1828] chan_dahdi.c: Chan 26 - Protocol error. Reason = Invalid Multi Frequency Tone, R2 State = Seize ACK Transmitted, MF state = DNIS Request Transmitted, MF Group = Backward Group A, CAS = 0x00”

And

“ERROR[1828] chan_dahdi.c: MFC/R2 protocol error on chan 26: Invalid Multi Frequency Tone”

[quote=“malcolmd”]If you’ve a PRI circuit, for example, to a carrier, you’re not going to be able to just drop a channel in the middle of the span. If the telco tries to put a call on it, that’d be a bad thing.

If you were just dealing with robbed bit to a channel bank or something, dropping a channel would be easier.[/quote]

Okay, Thanks!

Can you make calls from this e1 card?