Dialplan Generator software

Hi all,

I have finished writing some software that is used to configure asterisk dialplans through a Win32 interface. I would say it is similiar to FreePBX with the exception that is not webserver based software, but Win32 based. We are using it to control our own Asterisk server and while I would personally consider it still beta, it works very nicely for us.

I would like to release a slightly scaled down version of the software as freeware to the community, but am not sure as to the best avenue without spamming.

Can someone offer advice?

Thanks,

Lee

If this is opensource/freeware/shareware then submit to sourceforge.net, tucows.com, cnet.com, download.com, etc. But if for sale then you have to sell your stuff yourself.

Sorry, I did not explain myself correctly. I am familiar with those repositories, but was unsure as to how I might let the asterisk community know about it.

We will eventually sell a more advanced version of the software, but I thought that some might find a slightly scalled down, freeware version handy for creating dialplans.

Lee

Hi
Post a message on www.voip-info.com thats what everyone else does.

Add it to the relevent sections etc.

Ian

[quote=“ianplain”]Hi
Post a message on www.voip-info.com thats what everyone else does.

Add it to the relevent sections etc.

Ian[/quote]

www.voip-info.org? :wink:

I’m familiar with the site, but didn’t realize that there was a section for that as I usually go directly to the search feature.

Thanks,

Lee

add links to the correct sections (ie software etc). I think a first release would also qualify for a front page news posting.

Thanks Iron,

I will have a look.

Lee

Let me know when/where you post it. I am looking for an alternative to FreePBX and would like to check out what you have.

Scott

Me also :smiley:

Certainly. Just shoot me a PM so I don’t have to spam the board.

Lee

If it is possible, please also let me know about place where you put this soft on voip site. It sounds interesting:).