Dear friends,

I am facing a problem on one of my boxes, and not on others !

To make it short, my dialplan allows users to have an IP phone and a softphone, and they should both ring.

Here is the log, but as you see, no Ringing state on the IP Phone if the user has no softphone !

-- Executing [7053@mobile:1] Set("SIP/7085-b79c1580", "CALLERID(num)=00****33607085") in new stack -- Executing [7053@mobile:2] Goto("SIP/7085-b79c1580", "mobile-cli|7053|1") in new stack -- Goto (mobile-cli,7053,1) -- Executing [7053@mobile-cli:1] Dial("SIP/7085-b79c1580", "SIP/7053&SIP/softphone-7053|20|rt") in new stack -- Called 7053

For a user with a softphone, both extensions ring, and the IP Phone rings even is the softphone is offline …

Here are the details in the sip.conf :

[general]

context=users
bindport=5060
bindaddr=0.0.0.0
srvlookup=yes
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
language=en
trustrpid=yes
sendrpid=yes
dtmfmode=rfc2833

[7007]
type=friend
host=dynamic
secret=password
context=international
qualify=yes
mailbox=7007@default

[softphone-7007]
type=friend
host=dynamic
username=softphone-7007
secret=soft-password
context=international
qualify=yes
nat=yes

Here is my extensions.conf :

[general]
static=yes
writeprotection=no
autofallthrough=yes
clearglobalvars=no
priorityjumping=no

exten => _7XXX,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN}&SIP/softphone-${EXTEN}|20|rt)
exten => _7XXX,n,Voicemail(${EXTEN})
exten => _7XXX,n,Hangup()

Any idea ?

I use this on another box and it works perfectly, a general rule for all users, may they have a softphone or not.

Thanks in advance !

try:

exten => _7XXX,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN}&SIP/softphone-${EXTEN}|20|rti)

instead of:

exten => _7XXX,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN}&SIP/softphone-${EXTEN}|20|rt)

The difference is the i … it might help… it might not. This idea was borrowed from here and it says:

Hi and thanks for your help, but unfortunately, it is still the same issue, if there is no SIP account created for the softphone, the normal IP Phone will not ring, even if called, no ringing state :frowning:

Any other idea ?

Best regards