Custom voice message on 2nd outgoing sip

Hi all,

Just wondering if it is possible to play a message to outgoing callers if its not the first active call channel. (IE: another call is currently going out the trunk)

Only my first channel on the trunk is free and i want users warned that there call will cost us money if they continue on the second channel.

Just looking for some direction even if its just a start

Thanks in advance!

Christopher Gautreau, CCNA
Ontario, Canada

This should be possible using the GROUP and GROUP_COUNT functions (Below is not tested, but can give you a general idea of how to accomplish what you seek).

exten => _NXXNXXXXXX,n,Set(GROUP()=check-limit) exten => _NXXNXXXXXX,n,ExecIf($[${GROUP_COUNT(check-limit)}>1],Playback,this-call-costs-more) exten => _NXXNXXXXXX,n,Dial(....)

hey im looking for someone to work with my vicidial voice brodcast dialer. i need someone to help it run more efficiently and write a custom caller id script.

would you be interested in something like this? I’m looking for a reliable person to have an ongoing working relationship with.

If you need custom changes to Vicidial then you need some one that knows it will (which I don’t). If you need just a general agi done lots of us here can do it. I have some that I worked with in the past that knows Vicidial. PM me for details.

You may want to also look over at the Vicidial jobs forum and post there eflo.net/VICIDIALforum/viewforum.php?f=6. More likely to find someone with the skills you require there. Like Dovid, I have also not used Vicidial much.