CDR not logging every call

I’m having some issues with Asterisk@Home 1.5 (with AMP upgraded to the newest version), Asterisk Recording Interface and CDR. I can’t see anything but outgoing calls to other phones on the local network when using ARI. At first I just thought it was a flakey GUI (and this may still be the reason why I cannot see calls received by the given extension) but then I logged in using the console and examined the MySQL database directly. When I did, I noticed that it was only logging calls made to the local asterisk box. Any outgoing calls that went through an outbound interface doesn’t get logged.

Ultimately, I would like to be able to see all incoming and outgoing calls for the currently-logged-in extension in ARI (and listen to any recorded calls if there are some available).

Any suggestions? Any config files I should post?

Also, when I enable recording on my extension through AMP, it only records conversations that are off-network. If I call an internal extension, no recording is carried out. While that isn’t necessary for me, it’d be nice to have.

EDIT: Bah… I keep forgetting things… I also wanted to mention that outgoing calls that get recorded have “OUT” (where “” is the extension number) as a prefix to the filename but incoming calls do not get a prefix which means that you can’t tell what extension they are for.