CDR not generated for outbound calls, generate by .call file

Hello,

I m having following things installed in my fedora 8 system.
asterisk-1.6.0.26
asterisk-addons-1.6.0.4
dahdi-linux-2.2.1.1
dahdi-tools-2.2.1.1

I have created the call center application for handling inbound and outbound calls. everything is working fine.
From OutBoundCall table outbound calls are generated. when the call center agent is free, my perl script is generating the “.call” file. And the outgoing calls are happening without any problem.

I want to generate CDR report of all the calls. For incoming calls, its generating proper CDR in Master.csv file. But for the outgoing calls generated through “.call” file, the “src” field is not recorded. The “src” field remains blank. I m not able to get the details abt it.

Can you please help me solving this issue ?

Following is my configuration file.

extensopns.conf

[p-1-english-outgoing]
exten => _X.,1,Answer()
exten => _X.,n,Set(MONITOR_FILENAME=${MONITOR_PATH_OUT}/P-1-Eng-${STRFTIME(${EPOCH},%Y%m%d-%H%M)}-${CALLERID(num)})
exten => _X.,n,Queue(Process-1-English-Outgoing,tT,300)

11.call file

RetryTime: 60
Channel: DAHDI/g0/9422600001
MaxRetries: 3
Extension: _X.
Context: p-1-english-outgoing
Archive: Yes

Master.csv file

“”,"","_X.",“p-1-english-outgoing”,"",“DAHDI/1-1”,“Agent/1000”,“Queue”,“Process-1-English-Outgoing,tT,300”,“2010-06-23 13:42:38”,“2010-06-23 13:42:49”,“2010-06-23 13:43:20”,42,31,“ANSWERED”,“DOCUMENTATION”,“1277300558.2”,“agent-1000-1277300569-3.wav”

Thanks for support.

-Urmi

Im not an expert, but in asteriskcdrdb a MySQL Database, can you see src field?

I see the same results under Asterisk 1.6.2.6.

One thing to note, if you add a callerid: Someplace <123-123-1234> line to your call file. The number provided there was used as my src number in the csv file. Of course, since that is what might be used for your callerid info on the outbound call, you may not be able to make it just anything you want.

Although, if your phone provider doesn’t accept your callerid information, then you may be able set that callerid field to your dialed number and then have that show up in the CSV.

Hello,

Thanks for your support.

As suggested by you, I have added the “callerid:” field in my .call file. and my CDR report gets proper value in src field. :smile:

But I have one more issue. The CDR entry is having the calldate, callpickup, callhangup field.
All call entries gets proper value. But the date/time is not proper. The call time is 4 hours early.There is exact 4 hours difference between two dates. Can you please suggest me the solution for this.

Example :

system date is : 2010-07-03 16:41:55

CDR fields :

calldate: 2010-07-03 20:41:55
callpickup: 2010-07-03 20:42:08
callhangup: 2010-07-03 20:42:14

Thanks for your support.

-Urmi

What does your cdr.conf file look like?

do you have this option enabled?

usegmttime=yes

Hello Mazzic,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, usegmtime option is enabled in my cdr.conf file.

[csv]
usegmtime=yes

-Urmi

I guess I should have also asked what timezone your in.

Because if your have the usegmtime=yes then the cdr records will be in gmt time. Comment out the usegmttime to use your system time.

Hello Mazzic,

Thanks you very much for your support. My problem is solved. :smiley:

-Urmi