Can't 'make' Asterisk 1.2.18

I’m trying to install Asterisk 1.2.18
During the make command, I get error message:

chan_zap.c: In function ‘zt_call’: chan_zap.c:2237: error: too few arguments to function ‘pri_sr_set_bearer’ chan_zap.c: In function ‘zt_hangup’: chan_zap.c:2635: error: too few arguments to function ‘pri_hangup’ chan_zap.c:2655: error: too few arguments to function ‘pri_hangup’ chan_zap.c: In function ‘zt_handle_event’: chan_zap.c:3858: error: too few arguments to function ‘pri_hangup’ chan_zap.c: In function ‘pri_dchannel’: chan_zap.c:8416: error: too few arguments to function ‘pri_hangup’ chan_zap.c:8571: error: too few arguments to function ‘pri_hangup’ chan_zap.c:8705: error: too few arguments to function ‘pri_hangup’ chan_zap.c:8741: error: too few arguments to function ‘pri_hangup’ chan_zap.c:8750: error: too few arguments to function ‘pri_hangup’ chan_zap.c:8759: error: too few arguments to function ‘pri_hangup’ chan_zap.c:8761: error: too few arguments to function ‘pri_hangup’ chan_zap.c:9008: error: too few arguments to function ‘pri_hangup’ chan_zap.c:9076: error: too few arguments to function ‘pri_hangup’ chan_zap.c: In function ‘start_pri’: chan_zap.c:9288: error: too few arguments to function ‘pri_new’ chan_zap.c: In function ‘load_module’: chan_zap.c:11093: warning: passing argument 1 of ‘pri_set_error’ from incompatible pointer type chan_zap.c:11094: warning: passing argument 1 of ‘pri_set_message’ from incompatible pointer type make[1]: *** [chan_zap.o] Error 1 make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/asterisk-1.2.18/channels' make: *** [subdirs] Error 1 asterisk:/usr/src/asterisk-1.2.18 #

I’m following the instructions on forums.digium.com/viewtopic.php?t=5531
(also make mpg123 gives error message, but I skipped that one)

Can somebody please tell me the cause of this error.

Tnx.
Henk

[quote=“henkoegema”]I’m trying to install Asterisk 1.2.18
During the make command, I get error message:

chan_zap.c: In function ‘zt_call’: chan_zap.c:2237: error: too few arguments to function ‘pri_sr_set_bearer’ chan_zap.c: In function ‘zt_hangup’: chan_zap.c:2635: error: too few arguments to function ‘pri_hangup’ chan_zap.c:2655: error: too few arguments to function ‘pri_hangup’ chan_zap.c: In function ‘zt_handle_event’: chan_zap.c:3858: error: too few arguments to function ‘pri_hangup’ chan_zap.c: In function ‘pri_dchannel’: chan_zap.c:8416: error: too few arguments to function ‘pri_hangup’ chan_zap.c:8571: error: too few arguments to function ‘pri_hangup’ chan_zap.c:8705: error: too few arguments to function ‘pri_hangup’ chan_zap.c:8741: error: too few arguments to function ‘pri_hangup’ chan_zap.c:8750: error: too few arguments to function ‘pri_hangup’ chan_zap.c:8759: error: too few arguments to function ‘pri_hangup’ chan_zap.c:8761: error: too few arguments to function ‘pri_hangup’ chan_zap.c:9008: error: too few arguments to function ‘pri_hangup’ chan_zap.c:9076: error: too few arguments to function ‘pri_hangup’ chan_zap.c: In function ‘start_pri’: chan_zap.c:9288: error: too few arguments to function ‘pri_new’ chan_zap.c: In function ‘load_module’: chan_zap.c:11093: warning: passing argument 1 of ‘pri_set_error’ from incompatible pointer type chan_zap.c:11094: warning: passing argument 1 of ‘pri_set_message’ from incompatible pointer type make[1]: *** [chan_zap.o] Error 1 make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/asterisk-1.2.18/channels' make: *** [subdirs] Error 1 asterisk:/usr/src/asterisk-1.2.18 #

I’m following the instructions on forums.digium.com/viewtopic.php?t=5531
(also make mpg123 gives error message, but I skipped that one)

Can somebody please tell me the cause of this error.

Tnx.
Henk[/quote]

Problem solved :smiley:

After (re-)installing Linux (SuSE10.2) with some other options, I was able to compile Asterisk successfully.