Can I declare Dialplan code for Queue ringing on Extension?

I need to do something each time Queue try ring some extension (according the method of queue). can I write Dialplan for this situation?

Hi Sould you explain a little concisely ! IE what leg of the call do you want something to happen in? the leg to the called extension or the leg to the queue from the caller. also whta is the something you want to do ?

Ian

my q is:

I have incoming call (from PRI or SIP) that route into Queue. the queue start ring on members extensions. when ext become ring I to Call AGI to indicate member about the incoming call with little info about this customer by his CallerID. the info come from our customer DB.

So I not find a way to write some Dialplan when ext start ring

my q is:

I have incoming call (from PRI or SIP) that route into Queue. the queue start ring on members extensions. when ext become ring I to Call AGI to indicate member about the incoming call with little info about this customer by his CallerID. the info come from our customer DB.

So I not find a way to write some Dialplan when ext start ring

Hi

you have to define the extensions as Local channels.

ie

in queues.conf

Member=Local/123@exten

then

[exten]

exten => 123,1,dothis
exten => 123,n,dothat
etc

Ian

but how call transfer to real extension?

you mean like that?:

exten => 123,1,dothis
exten => 123,n,dothat
exten => 123,n,dial(123)

if yes, how we return to the queue if 123 is busy? also for some queue algorithm (like fewestcall) the Asterisk not have statistics info about the real extn?

it’s seem mistake to use with:

exten => 123,1,dothis
exten => 123,n,dothat
exten => 123,n,dial(123)

see at:Re: [asterisk-users] AgentCallbackLogin AddQueueMember

so what the solution?

Hi

Yep I know there are issues, I you have to work arround them. The requirement of 1.4 and state information is a problem.
What are you actually trying to do ? Screen popping is better done either by cti or even direct form the set Aastra for example support xml for call events, I have sites where we use Flash ops panel as a base for CTI popping and also Asttapi for it.

Ian

I’m digging it for two purpose:

1.for dynamic agent (after Agentcallbacklogin gone on 1.4)
2.for popup CRM
3.monitoring queue (without reading from queue log)

Screen popping is better done either by cti or even direct form the set Aastra for example support xml for call events

I not know about CTI or Astra, but I know that have ability to work with AMI event. but I check if have another way.

Ok

Popup use AMI or FOP.

As to queue log then use the database support for the queue log that Nic has done. For example I use this for a Display screen for call center customers. see cyber-cottage.co.uk/site/index.p … &Itemid=30
for an overview of my wallboards and a link to Asternics stats

Ian