Call to QUEUE with ARI, much processing

Hello everyone, I open this topic because I have problems with ARI. I have a AsteriskNow with Asterisk 13.9.1 installed, I will comment first about the scenario and then the problem. Scenario: A call comes up for my Stasis application, this call is will link to a queue through a bridge. Problem: When I generate the link between the call and the queue, the processor rises to 50% ( only for one call inbound ). I need to take control of 60 calls that will fulfilling this scenario, then the question is: Is this a problem of my programming or something happens with ARI?. I’m using the javascript library of asterisk github.

I’m new in the forum and I don’t know if I can put my code.

Best regards.
Alfredo.

That version is rather old (a year old in fact) and I recall changes in that area since that time. I’d suggest updating to the latest before trying to figure out what is going on.

I will do as you say and I will tell you. Thank you jcolp!

Hi jcolp,

I’ve tried with Asterisk 13.17.0 and 14.16.0 and is the same. Do you have any idea what happens?

Best regards.
Alfredo.

No, I haven’t seen any reports. You’ll need to provide more information such as console output and the ARI operations you are doing along with their arguments.

Thank you for your reply. This is my setup with a Asterisk 13.17.0:

[originate-example]
exten => 7000,1,NoOp()
same => n,Stasis(queue-example)
same => n,Hangup()

And my javascript file is this:

https://codepen.io/AlfredoPastor/pen/brbgEB?editors=0010

Only one call inbound.