Call land-up which context?

Hi All,

When we call to Asterisk using PRI line then which context will call in the extensions.conf file?

thanx

That specified in dahdi.conf, either the specific one for the channel or the default.

Hi david,

I think u mean “zapata.conf” file.

I have following doubts -

In the “zapata.conf” file is defining, context=incoming and when i run the zap show channels command then it display the context is DID_span_1. And when we call from external number to Asterisk using PRI line then in the extensions.conf file, DID_span_1 is calling. Why??

Plz reply

If you don’t say what version, I can reasonably expect that you are using a current version, in which case zapata.conf would be deprceted/eliminated.

Hi david55,

i am using Asterisk 1.4.

Now my question is -

In the “zapata.conf” file is defining, context=incoming and when i run the zap show channels command then it display the context is DID_span_1. And when we call from external number to Asterisk using PRI line then in the extensions.conf file, DID_span_1 is calling. Why??

Some versions of 1.4 are obsolete. Current version of 1.4 use dahdi.

Hi david55,

OK.

Now my question is -