Call from Google Talk to mobile phone

Hi Everyone,

I have succesfully made some calls from google talk (From inside & outside my office) to many soft-phones inside my local LAN (Diferents PC’s).

After some modifications to my extensions.conf file i was able to place a call to a regular fixed phone line and mobile phone, but when a pick-up the phone, no audio is transmited from my Google talk to the phone.

Any ideas of what may cause this problem?

Running Man
(dario010675@gmail.com)

Hi Everyone,

Regarding my inicial post, when Asterisk do the translation of the audio codec from Gtalk to SIP it use ulaw. color=blue[/color]. If i change the ulaw codec in the sip.conf, i get an error in the softphone and the call is terminated.

When i answer a call in a normal phone using my TP400 card with FXS/FXO modules. [color=green](Gtalk—>Asterisk/connected to:2649965"—>Calling number:2368257)[/color], i cannot listen the audio.

After looking in the “full” log file i discovered the following line asociated to the chan_zap: " frame.c: Could not find preferred codec - Going for the best codec", and also: “frame.c: codec unknow- Going for the best codec”
(Set verbose 15 and debug 15 in the CLI first.)

I think here in Chile my phone company is usins ADPMC codec, witch is supported by Asterisk.

Any suggestions to solve this???

Running Man