Call file channel variable for call file status?

Is there a Variable that gets set which is reachable from the dialplan to indicate the overall status of the call file?

I know I can get the reason code for the current attempt… Answered / Busy / COngestion, etc…
I want to know if my call has expired or not without having to Archive the call file…
-Christopher

You can set a variable in the call file so that each call can know it’s been processed - for example you could run an HTTP GET via curl() to notify your server that the call was processed, or you could update a MySQL database.
At that point you know that a call file was picked up by Asterisk, but you’re still on your own to track completion, success, reschedules…

yeah I realized there are manhy ways to do this… I was just HOPING asterisk might keep track since it knows when a call file is done… I ended up archiving it in tmpfs and have an AGI script run in my ‘h’ extension to look at the call file and when it gets an expired or completed status performs the backend process and removes the archived file…

-Christopher