Busy ivr extensions

WHEN I MARK ANY EXTENSION OF THE IVR ALWAYS SOUNDS BUSY…PLEASE HELP!
desde hace una semana cada que se marca una extensión siempre suena ocupada…no sabemos que hacer

Post your console logs,

Que comando le doy? Soy nueva en este tema y debo solucionar el error para quedarme con el trabajo… Ayudame :slight_smile:

If you dont know how to make a simple debug, I think you neither won’t be able to fix this problem by your self. And try to get a job pretending to some skills who really you dont have is not a good idea. Anyway this is not the problem here.

This is how you debug issue with Asterisk
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Collecting+Debug+Information

My Iberian language skills aren’t very good, but I think the full text says this only started a week ago, in which case the first question is what changed?

Also, I don’t understand the English phrase “mark an extension of an ivr”. In any case, Asterisk doesn’t have native IVRs, some custom dialplan, or third party code is needed to implement them, so we would need details of that, and, in the case of third party code, you need to contact the third party.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.