Asterisk with multiple networks

Heyy umdstu…did you find the solution??
I am able to call from my system to mobile with 1common wifi…but if I want to connect from different network i wont able to call…Do you know how to fix the issue??
This is my SIP.conf file
[general]
context=internal
allowguest=no
allowoverlap=no
bindport=5060
bindaddr=0.0.0.0
srvlookup=no
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
alwaysauthreject=yes
canreinvite=no
nat=yes
session-timers=refuse
localnet=192.168.0.0/255.255.255.0

[7001]
type=friend
host=dynamic
secret=7001
context=internal

[7002]
type=friend
host=dynamic
secret=7002
context=internal

You need to provide a clearer description of your network structure. You also need to provide sip set debug on output to show whether requests are reaching Asterisk and sngrep or tcpdump (possibly with wireshark) output, to show whether they are reaching the Asterisk machine.

Also, you should be using chan_pjsip, as chan_sip will be removed next year and it is not worth spending a lot of time on it. chan_pjsip has better support for multiple interfaces, although it is not clear yet that you have multiple interfaces, and that support may not be needed.

Not relevant to the problem, but why did you use type=friend rather than type=peer. Possibly not relevant to the problem, why did you use nat=yes, and why did you use localnet but not also provide a public address? (Note that nat= is mainly about being outside NAT, and localnet and externip are about being inside NAT.)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.