Asterisk res_config_ldap problem

Hi everyone!
I really hope someone could help me.
The problem is when I configure my asterisk server to use ldap for sipusers, sippeers and extensions I get the following error when I try to register my siphone (x-lite4):
[Feb 15 02:01:27] WARNING[16689] config.c: Realtime mapping for ‘sippeers’ found to engine ‘ldap’, but the engine is not available
[Feb 15 02:01:27] WARNING[16689] config.c: Realtime mapping for ‘extensions’ found to engine ‘ldap’, but the engine is not available

The res_config_ldap.so module is loaded:
gw-new*CLI> module show like res_config
Module Description Use Count
res_config_curl.so Realtime Curl configuration 0
res_config_ldap.so LDAP realtime interface 0
res_config_odbc.so Realtime ODBC configuration 0
3 modules loaded

I’ve googled for this problem but all threads on this problem were unanswered. I’ve tried to configure asterisk 1.6 and 1.8 on a FreeBSD box and also asterisk 1.6 on a Gentoo linux box. All of the installations had this problem If tou need any configs I use just tell me, I’ll post them here.
Thanks in advance.

…and I’ve deleted the triple-post. Please to not shotgun scatter your posts.

Well, the on in the AsteriskNow forum was a mistake, sorry. But the one in BSD forum … if there is a separate forum for that why not post. may be it is a BSd specific problem, I don’t know.

You said it also happened on 1.6 in Gentoo, so it’s likely not BSD-specific. I removed the other postings as this seemed the most appropriate place.

Cheers.