Asterisk recording incorrect CDR!

asterisk is being silly, when i have a caller A, and it calls server B, then server B transfers to caller C. Server B tends to make all the cdr entries once the call has been transfered, rather then calculating billseconds of the transfered call…

im not sure if im posting in the right forum sections, no replies to any posts so far, if im doing something wrong here too if someone could let me know that would be good too. thanx

And the examples of the CDR records for these calls are ???

What kind of line you are dialing?
If you use PSTN - then you should check reverse polarity etc.

wow im very happy to see these replies, the call is on a IAX2 trunk and transfered to another IAX2 trunk…

the cdr records would be useless to paste here as they wont help (i dont think) basically the call is perfect, however the cdr records arent accurate because asterisk records the call duration untill the call is transfered …

Ive used ResetCDR before the call is transfered , thats fine and all, it resets the cdr call duration, however same problem, where the timming is only occuring untill the clal is transfered…

Oh well, They would have made it a lot easier to explain them, and whats happening.

Ian

huh?

okay im having the same problem explained by this fella:

voipuser.org/forum_topic_3371.html

±--------------------±-----------±-----------±------±---------------±-------------------±----------------±--------±-----------------------±---------±--------±------------±---------±------------±---------------±----------±------±-------------+
| calldate | clid | src | dst | dcontext | channel | dstchannel | lastapp | lastdata | duration | billsec | disposition | amaflags | accountcode | uniqueid | userfield | pcode | transferedto |
±--------------------±-----------±-----------±------±---------------±-------------------±----------------±--------±-----------------------±---------±--------±------------±---------±------------±---------------±----------±------±-------------+
| 2007-08-29 17:11:27 | 0297190900 | 0297190900 | 9999# | custom-cmccedu | IAX2/0282119604-13 | IAX2/cmcckip-14 | MYSQL | fetch foundRow number | 21 | 15 | ANSWERED | 3 | | 1188371479.167 | | NULL | NULL |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

it would be good if theres a way to use Transfer(…)

to a external number in a dial plan

Hi
and as you see from my replys then, its what would be expected.

It is normal for this type of call to get 2 or more CDR records, all PBXs I work with do this, Its finally sorted out for billing by the billing platform.

Ian

Hi
and as you see from my replys then, its what would be expected.

It is normal for this type of call to get 2 or more CDR records, all PBXs I work with do this, Its finally sorted out for billing by the billing platform.

Ian

thank you for your reply but i dont think its really clear what im saying, the 15 billing seconds there, is not the time of the whole transfered call, its probably the first 15 seconds and thats it, but the call can keep going however asterisk just makes the cdr records