Does anyone knows what could be the cause for asterisk not listening in post 5060 if SIP interfaces is loaded with no problems?
I am using CentOS.
I have followed the instructions in several tutorials and tried several soft phones and the SIP interface seem to be dead.
- When loading asterisk SIP load with no problem
- When I activate the DEBUG for a peer, ip or sip in general, I don’t get to see any messages when a connection is attempted from any soft phone.
- The soft phones all report a timeout when trying to register.
- Tried also to move to port 80 that I know is open but still the same problem.
- If I telnet from other computer to asterisk server on port 5060, it doesÂ´n response
I will appreciate any help anyone can provide with this problem.