I have installed GUI 2.0 for asterisk 126.96.36.199 on ubuntu server 10.04.1 (64-bit) and I’m getting html code instead of executing them, except for xxxx:8088/asterisk/httpstatus.html which is working fine:
[b]Asterisk™ HTTP Status
Bind Address 0.0.0.0
Bind Port 8088
Asterisk and Digium are registered trademarks of Digium, Inc.[/b]
I think that http.conf and manager.conf are ok - this is the check output:
[b]root@ubuntu-server2:~/downloads/asterisk-gui/2.0# make checkconfig
— Checking Asterisk configuration to see if it will support the GUI —
Checking for http.conf: OK
Checking for manager.conf: OK
Checking if HTTP is enabled: OK
Checking if HTTP static support is enabled: OK
Checking if manager is enabled: OK
Checking if manager over HTTP is enabled: OK
— Everything looks good —
GUI should be available at ubuntu-server2:8088/asterisk/sta … index.html
Note: If you have bindaddr=127.0.0.1 in /etc/asterisk/http.conf
you will only be able to visit it from the local machine.
The login and password should be an entry from /etc/asterisk/manager.conf
which has ‘config’ permission in read and write. For example:
secret = mysecret10731
read = system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,config
write = system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,config
— Good luck! —[/b]
when I’m executing localhost:8088/asterisk/static/config/index.html (or any other page) then I"m getting the html (although I did chmod 755 on the /var/lib/asterisk/static/config folder and all its files).
- Asterisk-GUI - an Asterisk configuration interface
- Top level index page
- Copyright © 2009-2011, Digium, Inc.
- Pari Nannapaneni firstname.lastname@example.org
- Erin Spiceland email@example.com
- See asterisk.org for more information about
- the Asterisk project. Please do not directly contact
- any of the maintainers of this project for assistance;
- the project provides a web site, mailing lists and IRC
- channels for your use.
- This program is free software, distributed under the terms of
- the GNU General Public License Version 2. See the LICENSE file
- at the top of the source tree.
–>Asterisk Configuration GUI
<link href="stylesheets/cfgbasic.css" media="all" rel="Stylesheet" type="text/css" /> <style type="text/css"></style>
any idea what’s wrong ?