Asterisk Configuration for Outbound Calls

Hello!

I’m having a problem to establish outbound call from Asterisk.

I do have a PortSIP configured.

I do have a SIP agent from PortSIP successfully registered in Asterisk.

What I want to do:

• be able to get incoming call to the outbound agent registered (it’s from PortSIP) in Asterisk

• once I have incoming call, I do want to call from Asterisk to another agent registered in PortSIP (outbound call).

I’ve tried many configurations, unfortunately, I stuck with authentication isn’t accepted by server, though it seems that everything configured per documentation as it should be.

Could you please help me to figure it out?

Since I’m a new user, I couldn’t post it there due to limitations (file upload is restricted, no more than 2 links per post, etc.), so I’ve created a shared folder in my OneDrive to share necessary files with you.

Thanks!

When sharing information, never show password information! is sensitive.

By the other way on server uri have space between;

solgaridev. and “com” (check pjsip and extension conf file).

Hello, Rmcgrath

Thank you for the answer, the real urls are totally okay, I’ve added space while tried to bypass restriction on 2 links for the new user.

Those are test users, will be deleted once I’ll figure out how to do outbound call :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Are you able to receive calls from your SIP provider (PortSIP ?) Do you see anything on the Asterisk CLI when you dial in ?

Hello, penguinpbx, thanks for the reply!

Yes, I’m receiving call. I also shared SIP logs with all the SIP requests/responses coming in. I’m receiving call, trying to Dial to PortSIP (outbound call) and having an error that authentication isn’t passed. Though, credentials for the registration passed successfully.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.