Asterisk Calendar integration

Hi all…
a generic question…a customer ask for a system to automatically schedule appointment…on specific business day and hour…let’s suppose every monday and friday from 15 to 17 pm…each appointment is defined as a slot 30 minutes long…
I’m using for different scope, asterisk calendar integration and it works very well…
I’ll make repetitive appointment monday 15/15.30 15.30/16…amd so on…with subject set to available…
I’m going to iterate through each slot and via tts let the customer decide if schedule is ok…
If it’s ok i’m going to change the subject of the schedule to unavailable…so the system will not tts it to the speaker…
I have no idea about how to iterate though the google calendar schedule…

Did you try the CALENDAR_QUERY function in your dial plan ?

i’m not trying in this moment…i’m trying to figure out… :slight_smile:

CALENDAR_QUERY it’s ok at retrieve data but i need to iterate to several id, not knowing how many they are…

i could build a parser to extract id from generic query ( google show calendar calendarname)

and iterate trough id’s…but using func_odbc i wish i could have a counter on calendar integration…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.