Add user to Confbridge Issue

Hello,

I want to add users in the confbridge. But when I press the dtmf for that I m getting invalid choice. The control should go to “addcallers” using “dialplan_exec”. But its not happening.
CLI output :

extensions.conf

confbridge.conf

[quote][fancyuser]
type=user
music_on_hold_when_empty=yes
music_on_hold_class=default
announce_user_count_all=yes
announce_join_leave=yes
dsp_drop_silence=yes
denoise=yes
pin=1234

[fancymenu]
type=menu
*=playback_and_continue(conf-togglemute&press&digits/1&silence/1&conf-leave&press&digits/2&silence/1&add-a-caller&press&digits/3&silence/1&conf-decrease-talking&press&digits/4&silence/1&reset-talking&press&digits/5&silence/1&increase-talking&press&digits/6&silence/1&conf-decrease-listening&press&digits/7&silence/1&conf-reset-listening&press&digits/8&silence/1&conf-increase-listening&press&digits/9&silence/1&conf-exit-menu&press&digits/0)
*1=toggle_mute
1=toggle_mute
*2=leave_conference
2=leave_conference
;*3=dialplan_exec(addcallers,s,1)
;3=dialplan_exec(addcallers,s,1)
*3=dialplan_exec(addcallers,1,1)
3=dialplan_exec(addcallers,1,1)
*4=decrease_listening_volume
[/quote]

-Thanks

Any suggestions ?

The earliest bump time is 24 hours, not 2 hours. A lot of people, in the USA, will be off work because of Thanksgiving. That may well include Malcolm, who is the expert here on confbridge. Also it is most unlikely that he will be out of bed yet.

David, thank you very much for your reply.

Also wish you Happy Thanksgiving! Have a beautiful day with your families and give Thanks to God and anyone who contributes to your life! :smile:

any suggestions pls ?