Add a new module to arm board asterisk system?

There is an asterisk with version 1.6.2.6. It is working on an ARM board. I don’t have its source etc. I wanted to add a module to it. I have downloaded asterisk 1.6.2.6 and cross compile it in my computer. Then I have tried to load my module but it has given the following error:

CLI> module load cdr_csv.so
Unable to load module cdr_csv.so

Command 'module load cdr_csv.so ’ failed.

[2016-05-12 10:28:40] WARNING[2552]: loader.c:748 inspect_module: Module ‘cdr_csv.so’ was not compiled with the same compile-time options as this version of Asterisk.
[2016-05-12 10:28:40] WARNING[2552]: loader.c:749 inspect_module: Module ‘cdr_csv.so’ will not be initialized as it may cause instability.
[2016-05-12 10:28:40] WARNING[2552]: loader.c:832 load_resource: Module ‘cdr_csv.so’ could not be loaded.

What can I do in this case? I cannot change the system on the board. I want only to add new modules.

Thanks.

As the warning says you’d have to figure out what precise environment Asterisk was compiled in and compile the module against it. This includes compiler flags and options when building Asterisk.

How can i learn these flags in existing system?Where can i know these flags, which compile options are used in existing system?

“core show settings” will output the build options but your version is old so it may not exist or may not include all the options.

Is there anyway learning compiler flags or option from compiled file?or from compiled module?

No, there is not. That information is not accessible using those.

When did you obtain the original modules? If less than three years ago, you should insist on your legal right to have the actual source code used. It is fairly clear that that the spirit of the GPL is that that should include the settings of any configuration options needed to exactly reproduce the binary.

Note that Linux package systems generally try to make complying with this easy by generating a source package, in parallel with the binary package, and which contains the precise configuration settings used.