Zaptel and data (satellite reciever)

anyone succesfully get a satellite reciever to phone home using a voip call? my connections are successfull in the cdr, but hence its not completing the transaction.

the call is being made using ulaw over a voip connection.

im starting to look into the zconfig.h file and i see a few options in there that may enable data streams, could any experts define which ones i should use, if any.

the ones that look interesting to play with are

no_echocan_disable
config_zapata_net
config_zapata_ppp

In short no the link explains why and also what dish network has to say about it

voip-info.org/wiki/view/Modem+over+VOIP

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your e-mail. Dish Network receivers do not currently support VoIP services. This issue is being researched and we hope to have a solution for Broadband phone users in the near future.

There are applications that you will not be able to take advantage of such as our interactive TV services, Customer Support Application, and Caller ID; you will also not be able to use your remote control to order any Pay-Per-View events or movies. (Pay per view can still be ordered online at www.dishnetwork.com/ppv or by calling 1-877-347-4778 with a $1 transaction fee). Another consideration is, without a standard phone line an additional a $4.99 per month access fee will be applied to your account if you have one of our dual tuner receivers (models 322, 522, 625, and 942). We are actively working on a solution for VOIP phone lines as we realize this technology is becoming more prevalent.