Voice problems

Here is the problem, I can make calls and receive calls, the problem is that the people can hear me really good they say that sounds like is breaking up, but I can hear them very well, as a matter of fact very clear. I’m using Asterisk 1.2.13, I’m using g729 codec, I’m using a DSL serivce with 512/256, does any boddy knows what can possible be the problem on my side?

Regards

It should be something with the connection. Is anything else using this connection?

Well yes, is a share connection, I mean I use this connectio to browse and download things from Internet, but at the time of the problems I wasn’t using the connection for anything else than to talk, and it’s very rare, because whay I can hear them very clear and they can’t, I’m using eyeBeam 1.5 as my softphone, this is my sip.conf file

[general]

port = 5060
bindaddr = 0.0.0.0
nat=yes
disallow=all
allow=g729
allow=alaw
allow=ulaw

[1000]
type=friend
secret=XXXX
record_out=Adhoc
record_in=Adhoc
qualify=yes
port=5060
nat=yes
mailbox=1000@default
host=dynamic
dtmfmode=rfc2833
dial=SIP/1000
context=from-internal
canreinvite=no
callerid=device <1000>

[GizmoSIP]
username=XXXXXX
type=friend
secret=XXXXX
insecure=very
host=proxy01.sipphone.com
fromuser=XXXXXXX
fromdomain=proxy01.sipphone.com
dtmfmode=rfc2833
disallow=all
context=from-pstn
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw
allow=ilbc
allow=g729

Oh that same happening with me too. My home RR Connection is 4 megs down and 500 up. Even with that I can only have 4 calls at a time TOPS!. after that it starts breaking up. Most sites that I install for production is at least 6 down and 2 up. You will also want QOS on your router.

PM me if you need help finding a provider.