Unable to load module asterisk 1.8

Asterisk SVN-branch-1.8-r331578

Unable to load module chan_sync.so
Command 'module load chan_sync.so ’ failed.
[Mar 22 18:08:57] WARNING[27494]: loader.c:768 inspect_module: Module ‘chan_sync.so’ was not compiled with the same compile-time options as this version of Asterisk.
[Mar 22 18:08:57] WARNING[27494]: loader.c:769 inspect_module: Module ‘chan_sync.so’ will not be initialized as it may cause instability.
[Mar 22 18:08:57] WARNING[27494]: loader.c:852 load_resource: Module ‘chan_sync.so’ could not be loaded.
vultr*CLI>

i have a pappy linux iso which have install same ver of asterisk or also same module install i have try with this pappy linux unload or load it working fine but now i install on centos 6 on server but its module not loading any know about this error how to fix it thanks

well the error is very clear, the module that you tried to load hasn’t the same timestamp as the others or the asterisk core, you need to re compile all and check that the hour of the server it’s ok.

Assuming you asked about chan_sync before, again you need to contact the author, as it is not part of the officially supported Asterisk, as far as I know.

That’s correct, it’s not. I’ve never heard of it before.

dear David551 i have try to contact with Author but they not reply or maybe they change email etc bcs it’s .so upload 3 or 4 year but i have pappy linux which it working fine or any time load or unload

As I said, it looks like abandonware, given how long ago the last edit to the source code was made.

As we don’t know what it does, we can’t suggest an alternative way of doing what you want to do.