I have found the solution for this:
ERROR: res_pjsip_registrar.c:764 in register_aor_core: Unable to bind contact ‘sip:FLapa@192.168.50.84:5060’ to AOR ‘FLapa’
I decided to follow the C code on this line and the C code for the function involved.
This was an error return that returns printf(…
After following a couple of C files the conclusion was that the problem was in sorcery.conf
So I read the very scarce things about sorcery and sorcery.conf.
Ended up on the tail of this page
What puzzled me was why was contact based on astdb and
not on config, in fact I was trying
hoping [contact] in pjsip.conf did someting, but no it did not.
IT DID WORK!!
Moral of story:
- Higher complexity on pjsip overall
- Confusing and scarce documentation
- Books have little written or not at all material on pjsip and sorcery
- Spider Net complexity interrelationship between modules
- Hours and days of trial and error before putting this on track, even with
all the remaining components like extensions.conf ready to roll for years on sip.conf.
- Asterisk is becoming even more difficult that it was to put up, definitely
not a thing for linux juniors.
- As Tannebaum says, complexity bloat drives more problems and … more bugs
Lets see how it goes with thinks like parking, queues, transfer, etc.
In theory that is how stack and module programming should work, other components
of this BIG project should not be afected. Lets wait and see.
Sendmail used o be the most difficult of all, I think now Asterisk is riding the league.
Anyway I will keep going as it means a huge money saving from proprietary Voip
PBX. No doubt about it.