Trunk Recording and CDR

Hello All,

How can I record anything that goes through a trunk including the media, CDR, and the DTMF. Here the context:

[custom-CID-forge]]
exten => s,1,Answer()
exten => s,n,Playback(access-code)
exten => s,n,Read(forgeNum,10)
exten => s,n,Playback(enter-phone-number10)
exten => s,n,Read(phoneNum,10)
exten => s,n,Set(CALLERID(name)=${forgeNum})
exten => s,n,Set(CALLERID(num)=${forgeNum})
exten => s,n,Noop(${forgeNum})
exten => s,n,Noop(${phoneNum})
exten => s,n,Dial(SIP/sipprovider/${phoneNum})

As you can see, this is a two step dialing process. the first variable is to take a number and use it as a forged CID. the second number is the 10-digit to be dialed. I am using Elastix and the second number or the forge don’t show on Reports and CDR.

Can you please guide me on what to include to record CDR and all the numbers that are punched and the voice? This is a context from extensions-custom.conf.

Thanks

Anything guys?

Thanks

Best thing to do, is rather get a Call Accounting System to produce the reports on all calls over Trunks etc.

try telcotwo.com.
Its a fantastic service, and almost free

You can append custom fileds to the CDR in csv, or if you are using asterisk 1.6 you can use the dynamic CDR features for ODBC or MySQL to store addtional values in the CDR filed. You could then store the origional call data in the CDR and the forged data in the additonal fileds.

For recording media use MixMonitor.

[quote=“luthor101”]Best thing to do, is rather get a Call Accounting System to produce the reports on all calls over Trunks etc.

try telcotwo.com.
Its a fantastic service, and almost free[/quote]
are you done yet with the spam?