TRUNK not making outbound calls

Hi,
So heres my problem.
I am trying to make outbound calls from a specific trunk but it gets stuck and spit out this error:

-- SIP/out-00000188 is making progress

[Nov 19 21:14:43.699] NOTICE[13821]: pbx_spool.c:450 attempt_thread: Call failed to go through, reason (0) Call Failure (not BUSY, and not NO_ANSWER, maybe Circuit busy or down?)
[Nov 19 21:14:43.699] NOTICE[13821]: pbx_spool.c:453 attempt_thread: Queued call to SIP/phonenum@out expired without completion after 0 attempts

This same trunk has no problem receiving calls and work perfectly otherwise. Here is the trunk:

[out]
host=host
user=user
username=username
secret=secret
context=from-external
language=fr
canreinvite=no
directmedia=no
type=peer
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=g729
fromuser=user
qualify=yes
trustrpid=yes
sendrpid=yes
insecure=invite
nat=force_rport,comedia

Anyone has a idea what is wrong? I have called the provider but they dont see anything on their side and when configuring their phone line, that I use for the trunk, on a softphone I am able to make outgoing calls.

The trunk is registered and present in my peers list.

Thanks in advance for any help

You need to supply a SIP trace of a failing call + a complete cycle of the registration transaction. Also, chan_sip is obsolete. You will only find a few people here who are still familiar with the details.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.