Trouble with Cross Compiling Asterisk

Hi, guys,
I’ve trying to Cross Compile Asterisk for Armhf platform.
I was using g+±arm-linux-gnueabihf && gcc-arm-linux-gnueabihf packages for cross-compiling Asterisk with 2 following prerequisite :

SQLite3 :
./configure --prefix=/usr/arm-linux-gnueabihf --host=arm-linux-gnueabihf CC=arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc
make && make install
Ncurses : 
./configure --host=arm-linux-gnueabihf --prefix=/usr/arm-linux-gnueabihf CXX=arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++
make && make install

The folder /usr/arm-linux-gnueabihf was generated after I installed gcc-arm-linux-gnuedeabihf package. So I use it to store sqlite3 && ncurses results after make install

When I cross compile Asterisk :

./configure --host=arm-linux-gnueabihf CC=arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc --prefix=MY_RESULT_DEST_DIR --disable-xmldoc --build=i686-pc-linux-gnu
make menuselect && make && make install

It works great, but thing I dont understand is that why the configure script recognize my ncurses && sqlite3 result directory?

Bug appears when I install ncurses and sqlite3 on particular directories, and then configure asterisk source with 2 params –with-ncurses && --with-sqlite3,

./configure --host=arm-linux-gnueabihf CC=arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc --prefix=MY_RESULT_DEST_DIR --disable-xmldoc --build=i686-pc-linux-gnu --with-ncurses=NCURSES_RESULT --with-sqlite3=SQLITE3_RESULT

It works for configuring but failed for making, and the following error thrown with make

I checking for tgetent in -ltermcap... no checking for tgetent in -ltinfo... no checking for tgetent in -lcurses... no checking for tgetent in -lncurses... no configure: error: termcap support not found make[1]: *** [editline/libedit.a] Error 1 make: *** [main] Error 2

So, what should I do to fix this problem? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Dang Loi